Hi Julie, I wanted to say thank you for sending those pics of Nathan's first birthday to Karen S. My daughter was adopted from the same SWI and Karen and I are from the same travel group. She just forwarded me the birthday pics and Cassidy is the girl on the right (with cake on her hands of course) in the dress. That picture brought tears to my eyes and I am so grateful to have them. Thanks again, Kyndra
Julie, Nathan is growing so much! I can't believe how he's blossoming. Well, actually I can believe it cuz you two are just wonderful with him. Thanks for sharing your blessings with us.
2 comments:
Hi Julie,
I wanted to say thank you for sending those pics of Nathan's first birthday to Karen S. My daughter was adopted from the same SWI and Karen and I are from the same travel group. She just forwarded me the birthday pics and Cassidy is the girl on the right (with cake on her hands of course) in the dress. That picture brought tears to my eyes and I am so grateful to have them. Thanks again, Kyndra
Julie, Nathan is growing so much! I can't believe how he's blossoming. Well, actually I can believe it cuz you two are just wonderful with him. Thanks for sharing your blessings with us.
Post a Comment