The Panda Bear turned two years old on the 27th. We had a small family party for him at the house. We played games and went to the pool. Nathan loved seeing his cousins and, of course, eating cake. The leftover cake has been sitting on the kitchen counter and he keeps waving to it and patting my arm. I think my son has a sweet tooth!
We can't wait to see what this year has in store for our little guy! Happy Birthday Nathan!


4 comments:
Julie,
Nathan looks so happy! I'm glad to see how far he's come. Happy Birthday, Nathan! I hope the "terrible two's" won't be too terrible. :-)
Nathan is a handsome little guy, and his cousins are very cute, too. What a lovely family you have.
~Mary
Happy Birthday sweet Nathan!!
Happy Birthday Nathan!!! What a handsome little man!!!
Happy Birthday, Nathan!
Post a Comment