Monday, August 27, 2007

STOP THE CLOCK!



It seems like every time I turn around I catch Nathan growing. He's gone through his second shoes size this summer. Sometimes I am just struck by how much of a little boy he looks now instead of a baby. I want to see him grow and do new things but it makes me a little sad that the days when I can hold him and rock him are limited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Julie! I am going through the exact same thing right now. I feel like I have missed so much of Aiden's life, and I hate any little second that I miss now. But I keep telling him, even if heis a big boy now, he will always be mommy's baby!

Barbie said...

They do grow up too fast don't they! Nathan is so adorable! I enjoy reading your blog.