Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One Year Ago Today...

A couple from the other side of world arrived in the mountain city of Chongqing. At The Office Of Foreign Affairs, our long-awaited son was placed in our arms and three lives were forever changed.

Here is my post from that day:

http://twoinblue.blogspot.com/2006/11/together-day.html

And here are the pictures!

http://twoinblue.blogspot.com/2006/11/here-are-pictures.html

I intend to put together a photoshow but...Ron made a new shelf for my computer tower and when he disconnected the computer, he didn't know how to get it back together correctly. We don't have internet at home until we get this worked out.

I can hardly believe its been a year! It still feels so new to me! Maybe because I'm still trying to figure out this mommy-thing and get it right.

Ron says he feels like Nathan has been with us his hole life instead of just a year.

Our little guy has come such a long way in a year!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thanks for sharing, and happy Together Day! I loved reading about your day - especially since ours was only 3 weeks ago today. It brought it all back.

Tracy, Charlotte's very happy and exhausted Mommy