Thursday, September 11, 2008

School Daze



Nathan is doing well in school. He really enjoys it and I'm not sure what they do there but he comes home so exhausted he takes three hour naps. Go school!

Last night he brought me a toy letter and proudly announced "R" as he handed it to me. They are getting him to learn so much! He has been great about learning his numbers and shapes at home but not so much about learning letters so we find this very exciting.

His biggest thrill right now is riding the school bus which is a little thing that comes to the house. We know all the words to "The Wheels on the Bus" and that is his favorite song right now. I hear it in my sleep. It's so much fun to hear his little off-key voice singing along.

Everyone is healthy and happy hear. We are very blessed.

1 comment:

Special K said...

I just love Nathan's smile! Give him a hug for me.