We finally received our Letter of Approval! This means that China has completely approved our adoption! YIPPEE!!! Now we are able to send her care packages and she will hear for the first time that she has a family.
I missed some posts when we were in China-- Jianna is beautiful and I love the pixie hair- do! How old is she? I thought she was a couple years younger than Nathan- but it looks like she's closer in age than that! I can hardly wait to follow your second journey to Chongqing. . .
Congratulations on the LOA-- let the final paper-push begin! I don't know if you're I600 or I800, but I'm hoping for speedy travel either way!
Karen in San Diego www.bsinchina.blospot.com Our China trip: www.bsinchina.com
5 comments:
Congratulations!! Keeping my fingers crossed the TA comes quickly. I love her name, its so pretty!
Woohoo!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!
Tammy
Congrats - I have not been to your blog in awhile so did not know you are adopting again! She is so pretty!
Tracy
I missed some posts when we were in China-- Jianna is beautiful and I love the pixie hair- do! How old is she? I thought she was a couple years younger than Nathan- but it looks like she's closer in age than that! I can hardly wait to follow your second journey to Chongqing. . .
Congratulations on the LOA-- let the final paper-push begin! I don't know if you're I600 or I800, but I'm hoping for speedy travel either way!
Karen in San Diego
www.bsinchina.blospot.com
Our China trip: www.bsinchina.com
(Feeling dumb-- I see the ticker- she's almost 6!) Still keeping my fingers crossed for speedy TA!
Post a Comment