
We have started giving Nathan a bottle whenever we are trying to eat and this keeps him somewhat occupied and happy. Here I put him on the couch next to me. Trigger is never far away while I am home and she laid here and let Nathan kick her the entire time he was eating.
Nathan is taking a real liking to the dogs. Sometimes when he is sees one he will smile and take off and a fast crawl after them. This makes Ranger flee. He's not so sure what this little guy wants. I am thinking that because Nathan is still crawling and not stomping around on their paws, it has made the transition easier. He doesn't cry any more when Liberty licks his face.
I was so worried about the integration of our baby and furbabies but this has actually been one of the smoothest adjustments. I think Trigger is sad that she is no longer the baby but she is happy that she still gets to sleep with us so that makes everything okay.
For some reason whenever Nathan gets into a real crying jag the cats all appear and start meowing loudly at us as if to say, "Can't you do something?"
Someday, they are all going to be good buddies.


2 comments:
Ron & Julie,
Nathan is so cute! I'm glad to hear he is settling in so well. We need to get together and let Nathan and Clara play. I love the pictures of Nathan in the Santa hat....too cute! What a wonderful Christmas this will be!
Joy
I happy to see Nathan and the dogs are getting along.
Bre HATES dogs of any kind. I am so thankful that she is ok with cats cause I don't know what I would do.
Post a Comment